Freeride ski courses in Chamonix with elite ski instructor Mark Gear.
The focus is on the individual needs of each client and groups are a maximum of 6 people to ensure lots of individual help. Improve your off piste and freeride skiing skills with a fully qualified professional whilst enjoying some of the best freeride and off piste skiing terrain in Chamonix.
Ski courses run all season long for intermediate, advanced & expert level skiers. Develop your freeride & all mountain skiing over our full 5 day ski courses, or a shorter 2 day weekend course. At the end of each day, you can watch video footage of your skiing & receive helpful video analysis & feedback.
The ski courses are run by top level ski coach and instructor Mark Gear. He is one of Britain’s most elite level ski instructors (BASI level 4 ISTD). Mark also has previous high level competiton experience in the disciplines of freeride and alpine skiing.
Freeride ski course content.
- Personal performance awareness
- Develop steering movements
- Off-piste & freeride skills
- Terrain, snow and line tactics
- Technique & tactics for skiing steeper slopes
- Technique & tactics for skiing gullies & couliors
- Avalanche & Backcountry mountain awareness
Freeride ski courses include:
- 5 or 2 Full days of coaching & guiding with ski lift priority when needed. Typical skiing time 9-12 then 12:45 – 4:15pm
- Daily video feedback after skiing 4:30pm – 5pm, Weather permiting.
- Private Minibus transport for skiing. Your ski coach will pick you up at your accommodation in Chamonix and drop you off each day.
There are 3 different ski course levels available for intermediate, advanced & expert level skiers.
With a maximum of 6 people per skiing course, you will receive lots of individual feedback, your skiing will be developed in a variety of conditions and terrain on and off-piste, thus maximizing your ability to ski the whole mountain.
Enjoy high quality ski coaching to help you master off-piste skiing, learn to feel ultimate control in the powder, on steeper slopes, and in gullies and couloirs.
Benefit from world-class ski coaching and video feedback by one of the best ski instructors in the business. Mark Gear is qualified to the highest international level with an established reputation & years of experience teaching off piste skiing in Chamonix, France.