- Performance Ski Courses
- Private Ski Lessons
- Level Finder
- Chamonix Info
- Contact us
Freeride ski courses
Freeride ski courses in Chamonix
We focus on the individual needs of each client and groups are a maximum of 6 people to ensure lots of individual help.
Ski courses run all season long for intermediate, advanced & expert level skiers. develop your freeride & all mountain skiing skills in a stunning backcountry setting over a full 5 day course or a shorter 2 day weekend course.
The courses provide elite ski coaching by Mark Gear , one of Britian's most elite ski instructors (BASI level 4 ISTD). At the end of each day you can watch video footage of the day and receive helpfull feedback to further your progress.
- Control of speed and line
- Steering elements
- Technique and tactics for snow and terrain
- Jumps & Drops
- Steeps and couloirs
- Avalanche/mountain awareness
- 5 or 2 Full days of coaching & guiding with ski lift priority when needed. Typical skiing time 9-12 then 12:45 - 4:15pm
- Daily video feedback after skiing 4:30pm - 5pm, Weather permiting.
- Private Minibus transport for skiing. Your ski coach will pick you up at your accommodation in Chamonix and drop you off each day.
Freeride ski courses and off piste ski coaching in Chamonix.